Hello. I'm not hoping anything. You can Follow or back to your own Dashboard
My Life

Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome


Keroz Nazri - Suatu Hari Nanti



stress.
Sunday 7 August 2011 | 11:46 | 0 comments
sometimes i feel stres with my life..i dunno why..feel stres looking at all those books every day,every hour,every minutes and even every second..i wonder what would i be without all those books..
my hope is just to finish my studies..i wanna be a scientist,doctor or a photographer..i don't wanna be useless person..i wanna success without all those books..those books just make my life difficult..i don't wanna live in a difficult live...i wanna me myself..
life is easy..i don't wanna make it hard coz it just troubling me..
                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                       ALIA



p/s: don't wanna be like this..