Hello. I'm not hoping anything. You can Follow or back to your own Dashboard
My Life

Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome


Keroz Nazri - Suatu Hari Nanti



my love quote..(rekaan)
Monday 19 September 2011 | 19:28 | 0 comments
From the first time I knew you,
I felt somethin' different,
Somethin' I never felt before,
From the first time I met you,
You looked very smart to me,
You like an angel I never met,
I don't know what to say,
Felt like a stupid dumb!
You're just too amazing to me,
Sometimes I felt I'm not meant for you,
But when you say you love me,
And you look right in my eyes,
I felt somethin' in my heart,
And I know what it is,
Maybe I love you,
And I hope it is,
Coz I can't forget you,
Every second I think bout you,
Every second my heart beats for you,
Just wanna say that,
I can't stop saying that I love you so much !